I mean, who doesn't? ;)

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chocolate Flip Flops!♥

Yes, these are CHOCOLATES!


They look like real slippers! :) so cute!

As promised, here are the pictures of our CHOCO FLIP FLOPS - another COMING SOON product of Chocoleyna! :D (available 2nd week of October - GenSan)

Multicolored chocolates! :) A Labor of L♥ve!
I tried to mimic the color of "smagul/spartan" tsinelas so that they will look  realistic. ("ang rubber kay puti, ang lapa-lapa itom, ug ang tig-kupot sa tiil kay blue") haha :) Although, I am still planning to put some details like logo, slipper size and try other "spartanish/smagulish" colors like red and yellow! 

I really had fun making this today because it reminded me so much of those slippers sold at our store! :D Other colors are available though, if you like it to be customized and not so "smagulish" as I might say. :) Who knows, I might be able to make branded logos, diba? haha :)

back part of the flip flops!
 I tried experimenting on mixing the chocolate in a variety of ways and viola !-  marble designed chocolate! :D I ran also ran out of rice crispies today so I used all pure premium chocolate, and it's quite heavy by the way! :D 

Hope you enjoyed the pictures! :) I still have no prices for these, so keep posted chocolate lovers!♥ Available SOON~

Got suggestions and/or questions about these products? Send us a message by clicking this link--> CONTACT US

Become our Fan on Facebook and get (1) one FREE wish pop on your FIRST transaction! Click here--> I WANT TO BECOME A FAN!

Hoping to do business with all of you soon! God bless! :D

♥'s,
Chocoleyna

2 comments:

  1. thank you!:) after i made those in Cebu City, my friends and neighbors ate it all!;) they were my greatest tasters! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing my site!


View My Stats