I mean, who doesn't? ;)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chocolate follows me everywhere ♥

It has been my fourth day here in Cebu and I guess chocolates really love following me from city to city because tomorrow I'll be meeting up with some of my college friends from Velez College to guess what, MAKE SOME CHOCOLATES!!!

I think it's really a nice way to bond with good old friends since nobody can resist chocolates! diba?! Too bad I only brought a few samples for my friends because I was afraid shipping it from GenSan would ruin the design :( It didn't though, so my bad na lang mga meygamegz! :-P haha! But no worries since tomorrow you'll be eating your heart out! :D

Caution: "basig ma-paso mo, so sorry na lang daan!" 

pina-shopping ug ingredients?! ;)

Thanks to our ever loyal friend, Reymer, for carrying the stuff we bought from the shop! I'm so excited for tomorrow so see you soon guys!!  I really hope you'll love making chocolates too! :D

♥'s,
Chocoleyna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my site!


View My Stats